Urban Sync Our Services
Urban Sync specialises in town planning and land development consultancy services. Our experienced, professional team brings a depth of local knowledge and expertise, with a proven track record of delivering project outcomes on time and on budget.
As a small consulting firm, operating in the tropical Far North, we offer a highly tailored set of skills, distinctly suited to the environmental, economic and climatic needs of the region. Unlike many larger organisations we have an unmatched knowledge and passion for our community, and a vested interest in seeing your projects and businesses succeed.
Town Planning & Land Development Services
Our three main service areas are: Town Planning Feasibility, Development Applications and Approvals Management. Within these core service areas, we cater to a range of different projects, clients and requirements, such as:
- Large scale subdivisions (500 allotments)
- Small residential subdivisions (2, 5 and 10 lots)
- Commercial projects including offices, commercial kitchens, shopping centres, retail and service stations
- Industrial projects
- Multiple unit and accommodation applications
- Tourism developments and resorts
- Property advice which can range from options analysis, site constraints assessment, due diligence and land use property reports
- The coordinated delivery of projects: town planning and property advice from assessment and pre-lodgements, through to post approval and approvals management
- Statutory planning and design
- Infrastructure planning and infrastructure agreements
- Regional and strategic planning
Urban Sync With you every step of the way
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to subdivide your backyard or you’re a seasoned property developer, Urban Sync can help you with every aspect of your project.
Before you lodge any application, we can assist with planning feasibility and risk strategies.
We will guide you expertly through the approvals process and can help with compliance management during the construction phase, including the management of your consulting team of surveyors, lawyers, engineers and architects.
We will be with you every step of the way.
Let's get started
To discuss our town planning and land development consultancy services, phone our office on (07) 4051 6946