Urban Sync Our Services
Cairns town planning and land development consultancy services are what Urban Sync specialise in. Our experienced, professional team offer a depth of local knowledge and expertise. They have a proven track record. Through our strategic vision and performance reliability, we provide a Cairns town planning service that will deliver your project outcomes on time and in budget.
Unlike the larger corporations, Urban Sync offers a more personalised Cairns town planning and land development consultancy service. You can rest assured that your business is ‘our business’. Our priority is to achieve your development outcomes.
Town Planning & Land Development Services
Our three main service areas are: Town Planning Feasibility, Development Applications and Approvals Management. In conjunction with this, we cater to a range of different projects, clients and requirements, including but not limited to:
- Large scale subdivisions (500 allotments)
- Small residential subdivisions (2, 5 and 10 lots)
- Commercial/business projects (including offices, commercial kitchens, shopping centres, retail, service stations and industry)
- Multiple unit and accommodation applications
- Tourism developments and resorts
- Property advice (including options analysis, site constraints assessment, due diligence and land use property reports)
- Coordinated delivery of projects—town planning and property advice from project planning and pre-lodgements through to post approval and approvals management
- Statutory planning and design
- Infrastructure planning and infrastructure agreements, regional and strategic planning
Urban Sync With you every step of the way
Urban Sync can also assist with identifying opportunities/constraints to your proposal, develop a strategy to limit exposure to cost and time and assist with the coordination of technical inputs.
In addition to this, we don’t just leave you with a development approval from Council and send you on your way. We can assist you with approvals management and compliance management during the construction phase and project coordination, including developing and managing consultant teams including surveyors, lawyers, engineers, economists and architects.
If you have just bought a property and are new to the development industry or, if you are a seasoned developer, we will be able to assist you.
Let's get started
To discuss our town planning and land development consultancy services, phone our office on (07) 4051 6946