Urban Sync Town Planning Feasibility
Cairns town planning feasibility services are one of the areas of expertise provided by the professional team at Urban Sync. We can check all aspects of your proposed site, to provide you with a basis to make rational economic decisions about how and when your project should proceed.
Our experienced town planners have more than 15 years’ industry experience, providing these services for a range of clients across Cairns city and the greater Far North Queensland region, including the Tablelands.
Our Town Planning Feasibility Services
Urban Sync can help you navigate through the initial town planning feasibility stages, ensuring the best outcomes for you. Forward preparation and ground work needs to be laid, to ensure your proposed development is commercially viable and that the numbers ‘stack up’, so you receive a decent return on completion. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- due diligence, including the development history of the site
- analysis of the proposed site against the local and state planning requirements
- advice in relation to any town planning compliance issues specific to your site
- options for alternative development possibilities
- commentary concerning the likelihood of approval of each option
- recommendations concerning the best option
In addition to town planning feasibility, a number of other initial feasibility studies should be undertaken at the onset to ensure a successful outcome.
What else should you consider?
Depending on your type of development, you should consider whether you will need:
- an architect or draftsperson
- engineers (structural, civil, electrical, traffic etc)
- building certifier
- surveyor (land, quantity)
Undertaking a property development can take many months of planning and preparation before any results can be seen. Doing the correct research at the beginning is a critical step. It will help you make an informed decision as to whether to proceed, or walk away from the proposed development project.
Need advice on Town Planning Feasibility?
We're here to help. Contact the professional team at Urban Sync today on phone (07) 4051 6946.