Urban Sync Approvals Management
Cairns based town planning and land development consultancy firm Urban Sync, can assist clients with Approvals Management for projects located across the city and broader Far North Queensland region. What’s the difference between Approvals Management and Project Management? A well-structured approval can save you thousands of dollars on your project; that’s where our services in Approvals Management can assist you.
We understand that an approval is one of the most important aspects to your development. We can ensure your approval is reasonable and relevant, to avoid any unnecessary costs to you. The team at Urban Sync has the knowledge and experience, in relation to the relevant Planning Schemes and legislation, as well as established relationships with the State Agencies and local Councils, to deliver superior services which will save you money.
Cairns Approvals Management Services
At Urban Sync, our extensive experience as private consultants in Cairns and across the Far North Queensland region, including the Cassowary Coast, Douglas and Mareeba Shires and the Tablelands, means we’re well equipped to assist with professional Approval Management services including:
- new applications, amendments and extensions to existing applications
- engaging and liaising with sub-consultants relevant to your proposed development
- negotiations with Council Officers and Councillors in relation to the initial development application, information requests and any mediation required
- negotiations with respect to infrastructure charges and infrastructure agreements
- advice in respect to project timeframes and delivery for commencement of construction
- sealing and endorsement of survey plans with Council and the Titles Office
A well-structured approval could save you thousands!
For more information on our range of Approvals Management services, contact Urban Sync on (07) 4051 6946